Notice pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 Personal Data Protection Code and art. 14 of the Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
Any personal data provided by the User shall be entered in a special IT database so as to be used to access the requested services. The Data Controller is Dexo Orsenigo srl based in Cantù (CO), Via Peschiera n. 2.
In its capacity as Data Controller, Dexo Orsenigo srl informs that the e-mail address requested upon registration as well as any other personal data provided shall be processed, with the consent of the data subject, to deliver the information requested by the User.
Pursuant to art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and art. 17 of the Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of whether the same has already been recorded or not, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form. Furthermore, the User shall have the right to be informed about:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003;
- entities or categories of entities to whom or to which personal data may be communicated and who or which may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) within the territory of the State, as data processor(s) or as person(s) in charge of data processing.
Moreover, the User shall have the right to obtain:
- the amendment, rectification or, when interested in such processes, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed. The request for data erasure shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the certification to the effect that a notification has been submitted to the entities to whom or to which the data were communicated or disseminated concerning the aforementioned operations, also in relation to their contents, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
Finally, the User shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) in charge of replying to the data subject with respect to the exercise of rights is Dexo Orsenigo srl, to be contacted at email@example.com.